Sunday 5 January 2014

Almond Blossom Bag - 1


Ok stop the press!! Is this not the cutest crochet bag you have ever seen??




This is a free pattern from one of my favourite blogs Colour in a Simple Life - Almond Blossom Bag.

Of course there are lots of variations on the net...



So this is another ongoing project of mine :)



I am using a gorgeous cotton called Lily Sugar & Cream which I have only been able to get for a reasonable price and full range from Yarnspirations in the USA! My first order was not enough to finish the project so I am waiting on my next order which is taking ages. It is hard to find pretty cotton yarn colours in Australia. If you check out the Yarnspirations link above you find about a cazillion free crochet patterns too.

Just look at some of the beautiful colours you can get Lily Sugar &Cream in!




No comments:

Post a Comment