Tuesday 28 January 2014

Babydoll Dress

I made this dress in Sydney while I was waiting for my partner to recover from an operation. It is quite a winter dress so not a great deal of opportunity for wearing it in Far North Queensland...maybe a bush doof at Kuranda or mid winter on the Tablelands.

The design is by Amy O'Neill Houck who can be found on Facebook here.



I found it wandering the web published in a book by Kim Werker called Crochet Me: Designs to Fuel the Crochet Revolution.

You can have a look inside it at this link below:


This is a beautiful book and there are a heap of designs I still want to make when I have time...

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous dress! Very beautiful photography too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could claim the photography but I can't - it was taken by my lovely talented sister in law with the help of a gorgeous friend who modelled for us.

      Delete